Information about Minor Field Studies and Erasmus traineeship
- Date: 1/16/2018 at 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
- Location: Segerstedthuset, Nejlikroten, Entry level This event will also be available through Facebook Live
- Lecturer: Jonathan Schalk / International Office
- Organiser: International Office
- Contact person: Jonathan Schalk
- Phone: 704928090
The application is open for Minor Field Studies and Erasmus traineeship. These programs allow students to apply for funding for field studies in a developing country or within the EU to gather data for your graduation thesis.
The Minor Field Studies program provides grants for students to do a field study in a developing country in order to gather data for their graduation thesis. This program is open for Swedish nationals, Scandinavian nationals who have recided in Sweden more than 12 months and students with a permanent residency in Sweden.
The Erasmus programme provides grants for traineeships at companies, organisations and universities in Europe. You can also use an Erasmus traineeship grant to finance data collection abroad for a thesis/degree project (at Bachelor’s or Master’s level). This program is open to all students at Uppsala University.