- Date: 16 May, 15:00–16:00
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 Ångström Library, Ångström Visualisation Lab
- Lecturer: Daniel Wadskog
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Daniel Wadskog
A workshop where we will have a brief introduction to VOSviewer, a free network analysis toolkit for publication data.
- Draw co-publication networks
- Visually analyze the content of your research
- Get an understanding of how the rest of the world percieves your research
Presented by Daniel Wadskog, bibliometrician at Uppsala university library.
Please bring your own computer, and try to download VOSviewer in advance.