NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis - step 2: Analyse and visualise your coding
- Date: –11:30
- Location: Dag Hammarskjöld and Law Library, Slottsgränd 3 Regnellsalen
- Lecturer: Camilla Zetterberg
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Camilla Zetterberg
Welcome to a training session in which we will work with NVivo, software for qualitative data analysis. The session is suitable for those who have attended step 1 or are already familiar with the basic features covered in step 1. Participants also need to be familiar with qualitative data analysis.
In step 2 the focus is on analysing and visualising your project. Step 2 is suitable for those who want to move beyond the basic coding and start to analyse the content of the project.
- During step 2 we will cover the following topics:
- Querying and exploring your data
- Comparing and displaying cases, files or nodes
- Visualizing your project
Please bring your own computer with NVivo installed. Unfortunately, we cannot access NVivo on the computers in the lab. There is a free trial available.