EndNote step 1 and 2 - Online
- Date: –12:00
- Location: Online Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Camilla Zetterberg
Please note that this class introduces the basics of EndNote software and not the web-based version EndNote Basic. It is advisable that you have EndNote installed on your computer before you take this course. Please contact your own Department IT Technician for assistance. Uppsala University does not have any EndNote campus license and it cannot be downloaded through the University Library.
EndNote step 1 is aimed at beginners:
- Start a library in EndNote
- Import references from databases and library catalogues
- Add references manually
- Insert citations and create bibliographies in Word
- Make backups
EndNote step 2. Here you will learn some more useful functions:
- Organize your library
- Add fulltext articles
- Synchronize your library and access it elsewhere
- Download more reference styles
- Share your library
This course is free of charge and available for employees at Uppsala University.
Please bring your own computer (with EndNote installed).