CANCELLED: Brief seminars & group discussions: self-compassion and cognitive distortions
- Date: –16:00
- Location: The Student Health Service Övre Slottsgatan 7, second floor
- Organiser: The Student Health Service
- Contact person: Eva Söderman
Are you critical of yourself or have irrational thoughts that influence your emotions? Welcome to The Student Health Service's brief seminar on self-compassion and cognitive distortions.
Life as a student is not always easy and it can be lonely even though you are surrounded by many other students. Come to our brief seminars, engage in group discussions and enjoy the benefits of sharing with peers. You will get the opportunity to meet others with similar concerns and get some answers and tips. You will also receive information, worksheets and book and app tips.
- Cultural adjustment
- Self-care, sleep and exercise
- Stress management
- Relaxation and mindfulness
- Self-compassion and cognitive distortions
Email the Student Health Service's reception if you are interested to take part in a seminar.
Note! The seminar is cancelled.