EndNote Step 3 - Online
- Date: –11:30
- Location: Carolina Rediviva Meeting room, Café Carolina (entresol)
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Maria Berg Andersson
This workshop will include hands-on exercises and is aimed at those who have taken the introductory course and/or are already using EndNote Desktop.
Some of the contents:
- Find an output style that matches your requirements
- Edit an output style
- Set EndNote preferences
- Term lists for abbreviated journal titles
- Automatic PDF import
- Sort your bibliography by category
- EndNote on iPad
- Journal matching
- Let us know if you wish to learn more about other functions in EndNote.
You need to bring your own computer to work on during this workshop.
This course is free of charge and available for employees at Uppsala University.