- Date: –15:30
- Location: Online on Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala University Innovation
- Contact person: Ernesto Gutiérrez
Let’s tackle materials challenges together!
AIMday Materials is a unique opportunity for academic researchers, companies and organisations to network, exchange knowledge, and initiate collaboration related to sustainable solutions for materials challenges.This year’s event will be held digitally. However, we are looking into the possibility of conducting informal face-to-face meetings as well.
AIMday Materials offers you the possibility to:
• Participate in workshops where companies put forward questions around their materials challenges.
• Discover new approaches to solving concrete problems.
• Meet expertise from leading research groups within the field of materials science.
• Find potential partners and explore new opportunities for interaction and collaboration.
• Apply for funding to kick-start collaborative projects.
Registration for companies and organisations: 10 June-15 Sept
Registration for academic researchers: 16 Sept-9 Oct