Zotero Advanced - Online
- Date: –11:00
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Sebastian Cöllen
This workshop includes hands-on exercises and is aimed at those who have taken the introductory course and/or are already using Zotero. You will learn tips and tricks on how to get the most out of Zotero when adding references and searching your collection.
The contents include topics such as:
- Organize and tidy your Zotero library
- Searching and exporting 2.0
- Plugins for Zotero
- Backup your Zotero library
- Find additional styles
The first hour is workshop-time and the last 30 minutes are dedicated for further questions and individual support.
This course is free of charge and open to students, researchers and employees at Uppsala University.
If requested, the course will be given in English.