Images as research material - digital tools
- Date: –11:30
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Lecturer: Sebastian Cöllen and Camilla Larsson
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Camilla Larsson
This workshop is aimed at you who wish to learn more about digital tools for managing and analysing images in your research. If you already have material you want to work on (e.g. digitised manuscript pages, photographs and illustrations, your own photo documentation), please bring it with you to the workshop.
During this workshop, we will look into a couple of digital tools for working with images as research material. After attending this workshop you will know how to:
- Find and download images from Alvin
- Upload, organise, annotate and analyse images in Tropy
- Know where and how you can get further support for your research data analysis and how to find other digital tools for this purpose
If there is interest, we will also show you how to use and refer to the images and their related analyses in a research paper using Zotero
No previous experience is required to attend this workshop.
If requested, the course will be given in English.