- Date: –15:30
- Location: Online on Zoom and/or at the Ångström Laboratory
- Organiser: UU Samverkan
- Contact person: Ernesto Gutiérrez
Let’s tackle materials challenges together!
AIMday Materials is a unique opportunity for academic researchers, companies and organisations to network, exchange knowledge, and initiate collaboration related to sustainable solutions for materials challenges. Companies and organisations are invited to submit questions that they want to discuss with university researchers during the day.
AIMday Materials offers you the possibility to:
• Participate in workshops where your materials challenges are in focus for the discussion.
• Discover new approaches to solving concrete problems.
• Meet expertise from leading research groups within the field of materials science.
• Find potential partners and explore new opportunities for interaction and collaboration.
• Togheter with researchers apply for funding to kick-start collaborative projects.
Registration for companies and organisations is open until 10 September.
Registration for academic researchers: 10 September - 1 October.