Annotate your digital text-based source material
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Helen Norlin
In this course, we will help you get started with annotations in Recogito.
You will learn how to:
· find and process digitised text material for uploading
· structure your material using the tagging features of Recogito
· understand the difference between data types (eg. geographical locations, people, events, free text tags)
· export the results from Recogito to a suitable format for further analysis
· find further help and more tools if needed
· invite others to participate in your annotation project
Before the seminar, you need to create an account in Recogito. You will receive instructions via email before the session starts.
This course is free and open to students and employees at Uppsala University.
If requested, the course will be given in English.