Reading strategies for efficient studies
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Contact person: email@example.com
Welcome to a workshop about reading strategies that can help you study more efficiently. For example, about different methods and tools that will improve your reading and learning. We’ll also show how you with the help of a speech synthesis can combine reading with both eyes and ears, and thus vary your study technique.
- Take notes smarter with the Cornell method.
- Read smarter and more analytically: strategies before, during and after reading.
- Vary your reading using speech synthesis.
- Pause with the pomodoro method.
- During the session you will test different strategies and a speech synthesis. In preparation for the workshop, you can download the speech synthesis TorTalk to your computer for free.