How to search systematically in medical and health sciences
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Kazuko Gustafsson
This workshop is aimed at PhD students, post docs and researchers in medical and pharmaceutical subject areas who wish to update their information searching skills and learn how to design searches for systematic reviews and scoping reviews.
The workshop will include:
- How to find relevant databases for your topic and how many you should use
- How to design systematic search strategies
- Acronym exercise
- Search documentation
- Discussions on information seeking with other participants
If requested, the course will be given in English.