Introduction to EndNote
- Date: –12:00
- Location: Library for Economic Sciences Undervisningslokalen
- Lecturer: Malin Barkelind, Maria Berg Andersson
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Fråga biblioteket
The EndNote Introduction workshop will include hands-on exercises and is aimed at beginners. You will learn how to:
- Start a library in EndNote
- Import references from databases and library catalogues
- Add references manually
- Insert citations and create bibliographies in Word
- Make backups
- Organize your library
- Add fulltext articles
- Synchronize your library and access it elsewhere
- Download more reference styles
- Share your library
Please note that this class introduces the basics of EndNote software and not the web-based version EndNote Basic. It is advisable that you have EndNote installed on your computer before you take this course. Please contact your local IT support for assistance. Uppsala University does not have any EndNote campus license and it cannot be downloaded through the University Library.
This course is free of charge and available for employees at Uppsala University.
Please make sure EndNote is installed on your computer before the workshop.
If requested, the course will be given in English.